A group of young Bosnian reportedly died after an exposure to Carbon monoxide during New Year’s celebration. Although, investigations are still ongoing to ascertain the real cause of death by the authority.
INDEPENDENT UK reports that Police spokeswoman Martina Medic said officers responded to a call at about 10am local time on Friday and went to a house in Tribistovo where several people were found dead.
Regional police commissioner Milan Galic later told N1 broadcaster the victims were local residents, four men and four women, aged between 18 and 20.
“They most probably suffocated but more information will be available after the investigation,” he said.
Their bodies were discovered on Friday after friends staying in a neighbouring cottage went to wish them a happy new year, according to Vecernji.ba.
Carbon monoxide is an odourless, colourless and tasteless gas that can cause sudden illness and death.
Read More Here